Well Christmas this year went pretty smoothly. My kids made out like bandits, we traveled the prerequisite 800 miles, and James and I get some time away from the kids. True to tradition, here is a vague rundown of what we got:
- Hi-Ho Cherry-O! -- The kids love the game, though Lily's sing song "Hiii Hoooo Cherrry Oohhhh!" can get a little annoying.
- Two Candy lands, Twister Moves (should be interesting), Junkyard Jalopy and Littlest Pet Shop games.
- A million Hanna Montana Barbies and a fully equipped Barbie house (so many small pieces....).
- Four remote controlled cars, 80 Matchbox cars, and a Transformers bed set.
- Candy, candy and more candy. Which reminds me, my parents always gave us oranges and nuts in our stockings... wtf??
- Clothes, hair dowdies and hats.
- Two race car tracks.
- A bunch of other stuff that I can't remember.
As for us, we got:
- A wine rack.
- PS2 games.
- A family heirlooms fill-out book.
- Money (always welcomed).
- Candy, candy and peanuts.
- Six rolls of wrapping paper for only 45 cents a piece from Wal-Mart's after Christmas sale (oh wait, I bought those... still exciting though!)
- An extra six pounds. *sigh*
- A collage from Melissa that is so cute!
- Paintings that my grandmother painted that I have always wanted.
- I got to see my babies!!
We got to see a lot of family, friends and consume large amounts of food. I don't know why I gripe about Christmas, I always wind up loving it.