9.13.2008

That Holy Feeling 10 (Sleep Better, Live Better)

God and I have been going around and around with several issues, namely my insomnia. I guess I stepped when He pulled or something, because I've started taking my sleep meds and spending more time in the Word and voila! I have been sleeping great! In doing so, I have learned:
  • Children can be enjoyable.
  • It is possible to get up at 7:00 a.m. every day for a whole week.
  • I don't really need that donut/cake/cereal/muffin/ice cream.
  • Pilates can be fun.
  • It is possible to do Pilates every day for a whole week.
  • You aren't as irritable when you sleep well.
  • It is possible to do your school work every day for a whole week.
  • Teenage boys can mistake you for a college student at the ice cream store (ok, I needed THAT ice cream).

Hallelujah!

No comments: