God and I have been going around and around with several issues, namely my insomnia. I guess I stepped when He pulled or something, because I've started taking my sleep meds and spending more time in the Word and voila! I have been sleeping great! In doing so, I have learned:
- Children can be enjoyable.
- It is possible to get up at 7:00 a.m. every day for a whole week.
- I don't really need that donut/cake/cereal/muffin/ice cream.
- Pilates can be fun.
- It is possible to do Pilates every day for a whole week.
- You aren't as irritable when you sleep well.
- It is possible to do your school work every day for a whole week.
- Teenage boys can mistake you for a college student at the ice cream store (ok, I needed THAT ice cream).