3.14.2006

Worshipping Carpet Stain Remover

Ah, the joys of raising children!
First, let's talk about yesterday's mishap. Again my this-is-not-a-good-idea instinct was vacationing and I gave Caleb a bowl of bran flakes. Ever heard of projectile vomiting? Imagine that at the other end!
Every time Caleb pooped, he took off his diaper, and the none-too-firm "presents" he dragged all over the house. Like the time he ran the Barbie car through his fecal matter and trekked it around the coffee table and into the dining room. And as the day wore on, I continued to find "presents" I'd missed! My house will stink for the next week! Moral of the story: whatever loosens your bowels will thoroughly grease up and flush a two year old's.
This morning I woke up and discovered Lily had made a chocolate syrup/egg/skim milk soup on her bedroom floor. And Caleb had decided to decorate the bedspread, carpet, changing table and walls with the concoction. Will this ever end? It's why I had to get rid of the dog! Do they sell children cages with spot resistant surfacing? Is that legal?
Ah. I hear my children rummaging in the bathroom. Probably unwrapping all of my tampons and stuffing them into the toilet again.
Until next time, Talia

No comments: