1.14.2007

Survey

Here's one of those nifty surveys mom filled out about me.

Your name: Tamera

Where did we meet: in the hospital

Take a stab at my middle name: uh... Gale

How long have you known me: 22 years, 7 months and roughly 8 days
(I didn't even have to change #'s 2,3 and 4)

Do I smoke: used to; not sure, I think when you get stressed out?

What was your first impression of me upon meeting: okay, what do I do now? (by the way, I did shave)

Do I have any siblings: two (actually I have 4 half siblings)

What's one of my favorite things to do: sleep, eat and read..not sure of the order

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: puh-puh (puppy)
What's my favorite type of music: christian rock (You had rap in you car stereo the other day)

What is the best feature about me: sense of humor..surely you could make money with it

Am I shy or outgoing: which one does apathetic go with?

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: whichever requires less energy

What's your favorite memory of me: You screaming at me "you mean I have to be nice to get stuff?!"
(can't wait 'till Lily figures that out)

Any special talents: writing stories, setting world records for the slowest time to do anything

Would you consider me a friend: yep

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: perky

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring: your pillow
(you nailed mine with Chad)
That was fun. You ought to make up another one.

(Note to mom: I didn't make up the survey, but I could make one up I guess....)

No comments: